Dinner is served in three easy steps!
Drizzle 1-2tbs olive oil and 1/4 cup orange juice over halved Brussel Sprouts and toss with your hand. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss again to make sure each sprout is coated evenly and you are good to go!
If you are willing to give Brussel Sprouts a try, I am positive you will love these! If you are looking for more check out Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts!
- 1 lb (about 16) fresh brussel sprouts
- 1-2 T olive oil
- 1/4 C fresh orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Cut ends off brussel sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- Toss in olive oil and orange juice until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on sprouts and toss again.
- Spread evenly on a baking pan and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Flip brussel sprouts every 15 or 20 minutes to make sure all the sides brown evenly.
- Remove from oven when all the edges are browned and parts start to look burnt (I promise the burnt parts are the best!)
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy as a side or as a meal or even on top of a salad!
Nutrition is based on 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- What is your favorite food that a lot of people you know think is weird?
- How do you incorporate vegetables into your routine?
- Have you ever tried grilled brussel sprouts? I want to try this soon!