The events of today may seem insignificant to some, however I found them note worthy enough to give you the full run down!
- 1 am: Get home from a super fun wedding! (Yes on a Monday! It was Cinco de Mayo themed and totally gluten free!)
- 1:30 am: Share a late night snack of left over salad, chopped apple and granola with my love. (lol yes thats what a vegetarian does when they are hungry in the middle of the night and out of ice cream!)
- 2 am: Finally crawl into bed with alarm set for the days adventures with my best friend!
- 9:30 am – 11:30 am: Get up and jump in the shower, do the laundry, feed Buddha, have a quick smoothie (keep this in mind for my afternoon!! ;)), kiss my handsome boyfriend and jump in the car with Allyson.
- 12 pm: Have a yummy salad at Picasso’s in #Jacksonville.
- 1 pm: Excitedly arrive at Whole Foods with my #coupons for Mamma Chia (I am newly OBSESSED with their Green Magic Vitality Squeeze), Enjoy Life (did someone say #glutenfree S’MORES!?!), and Beyond Meat (I finally found the Beef Crumbles!)
SAVE ON THESE PRODUCTS WITH THE Ibotta App RIGHT FROM YOUR HOME!
- 1-2 pm: Wander around the sea of heavenly #healthy products that exist in Whole Foods while trying to not spend my entire bank account on all the amazing gluten free products at my finger tips and eagerly sampling as many items as possible, including:
- Tiramisu Gelato!
- Brown Rice and Quinoa California Roll!
- Adora Dark Chocolate Gluten Free Calcium Supplements! (yes you read that right! I swear it tasted like a Dove Chocolate!)
- Seriously a store that has all those things to sample is a winner in my book no matter how expensive it is!
- 2 pm: Left with so many yummy goodies including lots of Mamma Chia and a delicious #dairyfree latte made with almond milk!
- 2:15 pm: Find a “big red barn on the side of the road” haha that’s what Allyson told me to look for while we were trying to find our next destination. Well she wasn’t kidding! In that barn, aka Freshfields Farm, was what every grocery store should be. Well I would scratch the meat aspect, but for carnivores this place would be heaven as well… and it was nice to be able to get my boyfriend all natural, local and organic “cow” lol yes that is what I told him I got him. I had to have the butcher help me pick something out because I was TOTALLY lost! I have been a vegetarian since long before I was doing my own grocery shopping. I know ZILCH about buying meat! The things we do for love ;)!
- 2:15-3:00 pm:
Drool overadmire the beautiful colors of all the fresh, local and organic fruits & veggies! Not only did everything look delicious it was also soooo AFFORDABLE! I could not believe how much I got for less than $20, including organic:
- Golden Beets!
- Portobello Mushrooms!
- Grape Tomatoes!
london broil?… ribeye?…cow
- 3:30 pm: Get home and show my man all my awesome goodies! I can’t wait to go again so I can share the awesomeness with him and do a more thorough shopping trip! We are going to be crazy busy the next two week so I didn’t want to get too many fresh things. Next time I go though… GAME ON!!
- 4 pm: Share my goodies on Twitter and Facebook for all you guys to check out while enjoying my first Mamma Chia as a pre-#bikram pick me up! 🙂
- 5 pm: Just minutes before walking into class at Bikram Yoga St. Augustine I check my email to discover this!
- I WON!!!! My St. Paddy’s Protein Smoothie took second place in the Brothers-All-Natural Scrumptious Shape-up Smoothie Contest and I won:
- a copy of The Veggie Cure by The Nutrition Twins and
- a $50 Gift Certificate to brothersallnatural.com and
- it’s going to be featured in their FREE “50 Scrumptious Shape-up Smoothie Recipes” Ebook
- 5:30-7 pm: I had an AMAZING kick
assbutt yoga class and bought some adorable new Teeki leggings to celebrate! They are so freaking adorable and I can’t wait to wear them tomorrow!
- 8 pm: After a long hot shower and a few phone calls to share my excitement about winning the Smoothie Contest I finally sit down with a giant plate of veggies from my shopping adventures to continue sharing my excitement on Twitter and Facebook.
- 1:18am: Finally finishing the masterpiece, that is this post, to share with you guys! About to climb in bed for an early morning bikram class, a few hours of work at the studio and then coming home to get ready to see PRESTON POHL sing the National Anthem before the JAKE OWEN Military Appreciation Night at THE PLAYERS Championship!!!!
- GOOD NIGHT!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂