Check out Couponaholic for deals, matchups and weekly deals at Winn-Dixie.
Winn-Dixie accepts the following:
- Manufacturers Coupons
- Winn-Dixie Store Coupons
- Internet Coupons
- Catalina Checkout Coupons
- Buy One Get One Free Coupons
- Coupons that have a printed expiration date and are presented within that date
- Coupons that have a valid UPC and scan at the register
- Internet coupons that are $5 or less that have a valid UPC and scan at the register
- Internet coupons that are greater than $5 that have a valid UPC and scan at the register (with store management approval)
- Manufacturer coupons for free items that have a purchase requirement
Winn-Dixie does not accept the following:
- Electronic coupons presented with Manufacturer offers for the same item in a transaction.
- Coupons that have been identified as fraudulent by the manufacturer
- Coupons that allow more than one free item (Buy One Get Two Free)
- Competitor store coupons
Winn-Dixie has the following guidelines and limitations for coupons, special promotions and programs:
- Coupons presented for items that are part of the Make-a-Meal, Double Play or What-a-Deal promotion will only validate for redemption on the MAIN item in the deal. Coupons for the free items will require store management approval.
- “Stacking” is permitted; stacked coupons will redeem when one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon are used on the same item.
- “Cash Back” can only be applied to any additional items within the purchase and cannot be applied to sales tax.
- WIC and SNAP transactions that include coupons which exceed the value of the coupon items are ineligible for “cash back” or application to other items within the purchase.
- Limits specified on coupons must be followed.
- All coupon purchase requirements must be met.